Mixing Ecosystem, Intelligent IoT
Focus on Mixing, Rock To Road, Rock To Building
A professional service provider and manufacturer devoted to offering integrated engineering solutions
From November 24 to 27, bauma CHINA 2020 (Shanghai bauma Engineering Machinery Exhibition) will be held as scheduled at the Shanghai New International Expo Center. NFLG will bring a full range of products in the field of engineering mixing; equipment on-site live operation demonstration, cloud service interactive experience, and mixing academy research and development results, and many other new products will be unveiled. As the exhibition is approaching, NFLG will show you the exhibition in advance.
Aggregate Recycling Building Resco10
NFLG introduced a high-quality aggregate recycling system developed by Japan's KEMCO to treat a large amount of concrete waste generated by the disintegration of buildings and realize resource recycling. The system includes the trinity of spraying, grinding, sorting and grading. During the production process, the fine aggregates in the waste concrete blocks are sprayed onto the coarse aggregates to make them collide and grind, remove the mortar on the aggregate surface, and also have a shaping effect. So as to efficiently restore high-quality recycled aggregate.
Scope of application
It is used in the recycling of commercial concrete aggregates, the stripping of asphalt concrete and the recycling of aggregates.
Installed power: 120kW
Raw material size: 0-40mm
Raw material moisture content: less than 10%
Supporting dust collector area: 150m²
(1) Turn waste into treasure, high recycling rate. It can fully peel off the asphalt on the surface of the recycled asphalt and the concrete on the surface of the waste concrete aggregate;
(2) Low energy consumption, low noise, no dust, and environmentally friendly;
(3) High degree of modularization, small footprint, convenient for installation, transportation and relocation;
(4) Abrasive internal circulation design, high efficiency and stability;
(5) The quality of the finished product is high, and the performance can completely replace the original aggregate;
(6) It can promote the effective use of waste concrete and make a great contribution to the creation of a recycling-oriented society.
Operation demonstration arrangement
During the exhibition, a major highlight of the NFLG exhibition area is the equipment operation demonstration. NFLG will conduct equipment production demonstration activities at different time periods, including the S3 sand making production demonstration and the A9S jaw crushing production demonstration. Let you feel the operation effect of the equipment at zero distance in the field. The detailed schedule is as follows, so stay tuned!
The aggregate recycling building of NFLG unveiled today shows NFLG's continuous focus in the field of aggregates. The next exhibits will continue to introduce you to the overall solution model of NFLG, please continue to pay attention!
Click on the picture link
Take only 3 seconds to register for watching the live streaming event, Plus the highlights of the show!