(Structure Strength Analysis Engineer, Fluid Stimulation Engineer, Distinct Element Stimulation Engineer)
1. Assist designers to apply stimulation analysis for structure strength, fluid mechanics and particle or individually, create simulation verification or structural improvement for structure design, make stimulation analysis report.
2. Undertake training and promotion activities about stimulation software.
1．Master degree or above in science and engineering field. Minimum 3 years working experience in stimulation analysis. Able to execute major stimulation analysis projects independently.
2. Basic theoretical knowledge and good foundation of numerical simulation. Proficiency with CAD modeling tools such as Solidworks, Pro-E, AutoCAD, etc., and data processing software such as Matlab, etc. Able to use at least one type of programming software.
3．Finite Element Structure Analysis: Mechanical engineering or related discipline, basic mechanics knowledge. Proficiency with one of finite element software such as ANSYS, COSMOS and ADINA, proficiency with one or some of analysis modules such as structure strength, fatigue strength and structural mechanics, rich using experience is required.
4．Fluid Stimulation Analysis: Basic knowledge of fluid mechanics and heat transfer theory. Proficiency with analysis software such as Fluent, CFX and Barracuda, rich using experience is required.
5. Particle Stimulation Analysis: Basic knowledge of mechanics of granular media. Experience in using distinct element analysis software such as EDEM, able to solve practical problems.
6. Have the ability to do secondary development of software. Give priority to the person who can use C++, C, Fortran to do secondary development of relevant software.
7．Have strong ability of analysis & conclusion, creative thinker and team player, strong sense of responsibility is required.
- Add:No.700 Tiyu Street, Fengze District, Quanzhou city, Fujian province, China